mercoledì 4 aprile 2012

Comfortable Chic

Last monday I went shopping with my best friend. You all know that for giong shopping there's one important rule: wear comfortable clothes! I chose pink jeans, black leather jacket that makes me look like Fonzie (as my boyfriend says), my new ballerinas (a gift for my graduation) and the Louis Vuitton bag. Although my outfit was very simple I decided to add a scarf with the Hermes fantasy to the bag, it gave a "je ne sais quoi" to the whole outfit.


Lunedì scorso sono stata a per negozi con la mia migliore amica e per quando si va a fare shopping c'è un'unica regola importante: stare comodi. Ecco perchè ho indossato jeans rosa, giacca di pelle (che mi fa sembrare Fonzie come dice il mio ragazzo), un paio di nuove ballerine ( regalo di laurea) e la Louis Vuitton. Nonostante il look fosse molto semplice ho deciso di aggiungere una sciarpina con fantasia di Hermes alla borsa, dava un "non so che" all'outfit. 
xoxo Giulia









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento